PERMISSIONS & PROTOCOLS
Effective June 2, 2020
We have been approved by the governor’s office to operate with limited students and, of course, following all protocols the state has set forth. We will comply with Centers for Disease Control and Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidance on workplace safety and prevention of disease spread. To this end, here are our mitigation efforts and strict guidelines (PLEASE READ AND DISCUSS WITH EVERY DANCER):
· We have hired Cleaning Solutions LLC to do an overhaul on the studios with medical-grade disinfectants, cleaners, soaps, and hand sanitizers. We have developed and implemented a continuous sanitation system to be used every day, before and after each group, by all staff members.
· Staff will have masks when handling children at drop-off and pick-up.
· No parents will be allowed beyond the drop-off door.
· Children will get temperature checks upon arrival, administered by our staff OR parents will be notified to check their child's temperature at home before arriving.
· ALL children participating must be completely independent in the restroom. We will enforce handwashing guidelines after all restroom use.
· Children will need to bring a water bottle and a snack that they can open themselves. We will not be providing any food and will prohibit sharing.
· If children have ANY signs of illness they will not be allowed inside the studio - this includes (but is not limited to) cough, runny nose, sore throat, upset stomach. If a child reports feeling symptoms at any time, a parent will be called to pick them up immediately.
· If a child has allergies, we will need a signed doctor note explaining the symptoms we should be aware of.
- For non-Covid illnesses, dancers must be fever-free for 72 hours in order to return to the studio for classes or camps.
· We have discontinued the use of ALL props and dots for the time being, and children will not be sharing supplies or allowed to touch each other or one another’s belongings.
· We will have spots clearly marked with tape to ensure social distancing during craft and dance times.